Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Fanatic. - Zombie Swarm @ Supervisor

Hello!

You have been very good at keeping your neutral stance, avoiding conflicts and generally following the server rules. Though, in your time as admin (when you had the privilege while being an active YouTuber on the community), I did not see much active involvement from you in terms of actually enforcing any server rules and acting properly as an admin. For this reason I am a bit sceptical as to why you actually apply for the role (considering that I took away your privileges due to your overall inactivity as a YouTuber), as you could have also easily done so last time.

But I do believe that you would be a good addition to our team and that you will do what you're supposed to do, and that you are not applying for this position for the mere fact that you will get free privileges.
One thing to note, though, is that supervisors do not have access to "amx_bans". You can ban disconnected players via amxmodmenu or retrieve their details, as you explained, by using the "amx_last" command.

You will be given a chance to prove yourself as a supervisor. Please refer to your Discord's DMs for further details.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.

Messages In This Thread
Fanatic. - Zombie Swarm @ Supervisor - by Yousuf - 02-04-2024, 07:24 PM
RE: Fanatic. - Zombie Swarm @ Supervisor - by Frost - 02-04-2024, 09:13 PM