Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

ABOALGABER

(This post was last modified: 14-06-2023, 07:12 PM by AB0ALGABER.)

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
       * You must be at least 16 years old.+
       * You must be an active player in the server.+
       * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.+
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
       * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.+
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.+
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.+
       * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
       * You must have an intermediate understanding of English.+
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).+
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
       * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord.+

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: ABOALGABER 
         * Your Discord: AB0AlGABER#5179
         * Your age: 17
         * Your timezone: GMT+3
         * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1465
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=687
         * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: Help everyone in the server if they need help, ban every rule breaker and punish everyone that doesn’t respect others,be cooperative with the staff and help discuss server issues.
         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/ABOAL...195:27015/
         * Can you manage other languages besides English? Yes, Arabic and Hebrew 
         * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): no,maybe some advices
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience?i had a very good experience as an admin, because i had servers in the past.
         * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? yes, amxmodmenu,amx_banmenu
         * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? none.
         * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. Yes, it scans the game’s files and detects if there is any kind of unwanted files.
         * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? Im very kind to people and i love to help the others, and im an experienced admin and i played the server from a long time.
         * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? Be nice to the players and try to solve all the problems that you face.
         * What can you bring to the community? I can bring justice and happiness to the server.
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average?2 hours( i have exams now i’ll be done in the next week)
         * How long have you been in this community so far? Little over 2 years.

*Note: i made an introduction thread so you can know me better Big Grin .

change your font style to white it is unreadable

Dear AB0AlGABER,
Your overall qualifications are in line with those of a supervisor, but they don't make you stand out from the competition. I do recall that you were active in the past, but I can't say the same for the present; perhaps you are more active now. I don't really understand why the introduction thread, which is crucial, wasn't completed; you may have felt it was unnecessary or been too lazy to make one. I'll wait for opinions from other staff members before deciding whether or not you are an ideal candidate.

For me personally I’d have to say no because I haven’t seen much of you on the server and I don’t know what you’re like (as in are you toxic or not). Also like omega mentioned you haven’t done an introduction thread which is kinda important as others players would most likely want to get to know you better.

(This post was last modified: 14-06-2023, 04:34 PM by ALiVe.)

+ If he want's to he can put enough effort and spend enough time and moderate the players , also from talking and seen the behaviour off you i could recommend you for this position.

I agree with ALiVe, +++

I don't see you often on the server, but when you come to play you don't join the conflicts or try to end them, but still you have supervisor properties so I recommend you from my side

++++++++++++++

[B.S.F.] B3RLIN known in cs-gamers as Swarm - Berlin

Hello!

Considering your overall lacking of your activity on the server, I don't feel too confident that you would remain active on your duty for a prolonged period of time. Please improve your activity on the server.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.