Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor Aplication

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2022, 10:01 PM by SpalvotasBalionas.)

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to any requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
       * You must be at least 16 years old.+
       * You must be an active player in the server.+
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 3 months.+

* You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.-
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.+
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.+
       * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
       * You must have a moderate understanding of English.+
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).I have banned players that broken the rules so didnt have to report them
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
       * You must be willing to attend any scheduled staff meetings.+
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: Balionas
         * Your Discord: Spring#5053
         * Your age: 17
         * Your timezone: Gmt+3
         * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=999
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: [font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]I have banned players that broken the rules so didnt have to report them[/font]
         * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: A Player Thats has to be active and friend with everyone and  knows every rule and inforces them and Helps/Informs other players how to play and catch Cheating players that make it not fun for other players to play the game should know every command that it has and how to use it 
         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/Balio...195:27015/

* Can you manage other languages besides English? English Lithuanian A bit of russian
         * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): Not Really
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example?
I want to say that i am very experienced with the role admin but everyone can learn new things theres many amx commands that can change the map or ban kick slay slap or transfer them to other teams but u can use them a bit essier with amxmodmenu where most common commands u need to use are there
         * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. Wargods purpose is to catch players cheating that use  software that is not able to be found by a human hand thats hidden deep in file or exterior places u ask a player to do the scan it scans/check all the files and lets u know everything to know if hes cheating or not

* Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates?
I want to become supervisor because id like to be more intune with the community and its amazing players to help then even more than now and like to make the server even better than it is now And i feel like i am fit  to have the role of the supervisor because i think i can handle myself And i am ussualy active and like to come on and play and have some funny banter with players and make them laugh
         * What can you bring to the community? i can bring less cheater even more friendly/nicer players  I cant really promise ill bring those things but will try my best to bring them
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 1-6hrs
         * How long have you been in this community so far? 3+ months and met some amazing players that have helped me to learn the ways 

Hey there
I think we have enough staff for now as alive said in the last thread and I rarely see you at server

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time and applying for the supervisor position on the community!

I would love to see more activity from your side on the server.
As well, we are currently not really in any desperate need for any additional staff members, we will probably make an announcement on Discord if we will be looking actively for additional candidates.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.