Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

FREE BAN FROM MARIO DANIEL

(20-08-2022, 10:39 PM)HoldMyGroza Wrote: So are you saying that you went to server after he ban you  and started playing and proving you weren’t cheating

This is exactly what happened , I entered the server after I was banned and the ban list did not come to me and now I can login to the server, but I do not want to because I am on the banned list i do not know how this happened, I do not know what evasion is or how to evade the ban. I am a clean player, I swear to God

Seeing how Mario Daniel has recently been banning players for idiocentric reasons and for stupid amount of length without properly identifying what they did wrong, I'm going to take your reasoning for granted but with a grain of salt. First of all, evading your ban is a serious offense and I don't believe you for a split moment that your steamid changed mysteriously and you were able to join the server without manually changing it (IP address, sure, because many people out there have dynamic IP addresses). Second of all, if you get banned by any admin that you believe to be a false ban, rather than trying to join back, you go to forums and make a ban appeal.

This will be your one and only chance. Next time you won't be unbanned for evading your ban.

- Thread closed.