Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

banned and the reason not real

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2022, 01:16 AM by Battle Yasuo lol.)

1. Your name: Battle Yasuo lol
2. Your steamid: STEAM_1 : 1 : 1352447905 '
3. Ban Details(you can get it from console): 
Server # 61
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin ALiVe.
[AMXBans] There are 6 days , 20 hours , 16 minutes and 46 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Battle Yasou lol
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Abusing bots for rank advantage '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 1 : 1352447905 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' '
[AMXBans] ======================================
4. Proof (demo or screenshot): the demo show when i play in PM and i dont have a screenshot.

but Also, according to what I understood, someone accused me like alive that I play against bots in rank, but no, this is a mistake at night. I play against players who are on the server 7 or 8 people, the names of the players [V.I.P , The arabian , MOHAMMAD , Fahed:3 , ZX ] These are the names of the players I was playing against and with them this is not fair because I am an old player and I was staying in Rank 1 and I don't know if you remember me and also this is not fair to give me banned 1 week and also if you don't believe me let any admin log in this night Is your problem there are no admins to login at night

Also, if there are people who bother them and hate me because I am in top 1 and no one can reach me, then this is your problem, but you do hate me. I do not like to hate anyone or anyone hates me.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2022, 02:19 AM by SpalvotasBalionas.)

1.ive logged on there basicly no player were left it was u and me u left because u didnt want to get ur rank ruined
2. its not only 1 admin that accused u of farming bots and we seen it ourself how u farm
3.And theres ussualy none online in then ights because i check

First, everything you said about me is wrong
Second, I'm not the only one when I get zm I go out
Third, there are some campers, hidding, reconnecting and you don't do anything or pay attention
Fourth there are some admins when they get into zm they go to spec
Fifthly, there are some Administrators who do not know how to give someone a ban or kick or slay and from these things and he also asked me how to do this and I told him

Hello there,
You there warned several times for farming bots and evading deaths by a few Supervisors , your punishment was made due to your harash actions and won't be revoked. Declined.
Thread closed.