Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Ban Free WTF!

1. Your in-game username: salm
2. Which server (swarm or zombie plague): sawrm
3. Describe the sitution:  I was playing normally all night long they entered noobs and pro I was playing normally until the morning in the morning about an hour 6:00 franco entered and I wish he would give him a warning he entered and found me a servant and before franco entered a noob I killed him so he poisoned me and he went afk when franco entered and found him afk he gave him kick and I didn't care I completed the 2 round and when the round ended I went out and when I came back a while ago I saw that I was banned for a whole day without reason and without argument or evidence I hope to solve this problem as soon as possible and punish the failed franco
4. Your steamid:  ' STEAM_2 : 0 : 1138940001 '
5. Ban Details(from console): 
Server # 166
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Franco.
[AMXBans] There are 18 hours , 16 minutes and 7 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : salm
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Farming xp '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_2 : 0 : 1138940001 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 158.140.120.157 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
No detail texture mapping file: maps/de_dust2_detail.txt
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check y
6. Proof (demo only): I don't have hard evidence to prove it but If you want to verify my words, ask players who were with me before Franco entered, the first player is battle yasuo lol, the second player is 0123456789, the third player was named Gerba, I expect redmohamed was like this

Hello!

You must provide a demo so we can verify that you were actually innocent in this incident. Witnesses is not enough. The server records demos automatically and saves it in your 'cstrike' folder. In order to locate the demo, go to your game's local files, open the 'cstrike' folder, and search for a demo named '[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm'. After you have done that, upload it to one of these cloud service websites (these are just the ones recommended, but you can chose your own ones if you wish):
- zippyshare.com;
- upload.ee;
- mediafire.com.

For a more in-depth description, check out this thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=901.
Waiting for your updated response.

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2023, 05:25 PM by kimosalm.)

Frost this a demo : https://easyupload.io/us4wzs

I find it very difficult to believe that a random player decided to join the server and immediately went to AFK for multiple rounds, allowing you to kill them. This definitely seems like you either asking someone to join so you can farm XP or you using an alternative account. The only times I see random people joining and AFKing is when the server is boosted and there's a huge number of people joining and leaving the server.
Now obviously I can't prove it that it was your alt account or whatever, but judging that you have been banned in the past for farming XP, I stand by my ground.
If you are indeed farming XP, remember that if you are caught doing so one more time, your progress will be reset.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.