Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Adolf Hitler

(This post was last modified: 15-05-2023, 03:58 PM by Respect.)

1.Adolf Hitler
2.Zombie Swarm 
3.idk 
4.i was afk ... so instead of taking kick he banned me 6 Hours 
5. https://www.mediafire.com/file/vhu16jpc83cksla/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file
6. time is 53:55:00

You were hiding in (B) to save your rank . The rule is If you want to stay afk then u have to stay in Spwan 🤌

(15-05-2023, 04:15 PM)jeeT Wrote: You were hiding in (B) to save your rank . The rule is If you want to stay afk then u have to stay in Spwan 🤌

the rules is if u are afk u take kick .. as same as he did with DarkShooters  .. but with me . why i take ban 6H for camping ?

(15-05-2023, 04:18 PM)Respect Wrote:
(15-05-2023, 04:15 PM)jeeT Wrote: You were hiding in (B) to save your rank . The rule is If you want to stay afk then u have to stay in Spwan 🤌

the rules is if u are afk u take kick .. as same as he did with DarkShooters  .. but with me . why i take ban 6H for camping ?

Dark shooter was afk in Spwan..But you were afk in bomb site B . So its clear that U were saving Your rank 💀

(15-05-2023, 04:19 PM)jeeT Wrote:
(15-05-2023, 04:18 PM)Respect Wrote:

Dark shooter was afk in Spwan..But you were afk in bomb site B . So its clear that U were saving Your rank 💀

so he sould slay me because it didnt count as a camp and he didnt warn me bro

Hello!

The rules clearly state that if you end up staying AFK, you are required to stay at the zombie spawn and if you move and purposefully hide somewhere, that counts as camping. Here's the direct quotes from the server rules:
- Camping:
'Camping is forbidden - do your mission and attack the enemy team instead of spending the round in a corner hiding.
Camping doesn't necessarily mean you sitting behind a corner and waiting for someone to pass by. This includes avoiding your mission (i.e., not attacking the humans as a zombie player) or purposefully hiding from humans as a zombie to avoid being killed. If you intend to stay AFK (not longer than 15 minutes), do so in the zombie spawn without moving when respawning. If you hide and stay AFK, that counts as camping and admins have the right to punish you accordingly. Attacking you from behind or avoiding being shot or killed does not mean that somebody is camping.'

- AFK:
You may not stay AFK in the server for longer than 15 minutes.

The AFK rule applies only to people who remain AFK consistently not only for a short period of time. Anyway, if you are seen violating the server rule multiple times over and over again, admins are not required to warn you. You know this rule exists and you've been punished for it multiple times, so why in the world would admins have to warn you? Besides, you should be banned for 22 hours now instead of 6 hours. So from here on now, staff will ban you for a day for camping whenever you will be caught doing it.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.