Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Application - Scripter

(This post was last modified: 24-01-2024, 12:02 AM by Frost.)

Scripter

We are in need of ‘scripters’ that would be willing to contribute their time, effort and energy in order to improve the overall state of the community. It is preferred that your overall scripting experience is highly proficient, allowing you to perform any server-development related tasks.

Application format
COPY AND PASTE
🡳🡳🡳🡳

REQUIREMENTS [Add '+' or '-' to the corresponding sentences to indicate whether or not you have completed the below-mentioned requirement]:
  • You must have proficient skills in scripting and ‘counter strike 1.6’ server development in general.
  • You must be HIGHLY proficient with modifying the existing plugins or features and creating, as well as implementing new features or plugins. This goes beyond simply creating some simple interactive menus.
  • You must be an active member of the ‘csgamers’ community and have had to be a part of it for at least 3 months.
  • You must we ready and willing to participate in an interview. You will be asked a series of questions during the interview to verify your competency in scripting. You will also be required to illustrate and complete certain tasks.

FORM [Fill in the form]:
  • Your Discord username: 
  • Your in-game username: 
  • What is your past and present experience with scripting? 
  • How long have you scripted for? 
  • Are there any examples you can provide of the previous scripts that you have done? Any example code?
  • What would you rate your scripting as? 

🡱🡱🡱🡱
COPY AND PASTE

PERKS
  • A ‘developer’ tag on Discord and Forums.
  • Permanent ‘super admin’ privilege on the server(s) (even after retirement).
    Note: you must be a part of the team and actively engage in your duties for at least 6 months for this perk to be subjected to you.
  • A possibility to receive compensation (cash), depending on your overall contribution as well as proficiency in scripting.
    Note: do not expect to earn 'big bucks' out of this even if you do. We are not a rich community and we do not have large sums of resources.
  • Additional perks may be applied and/or discussed and arranged.

REQUIREMENTS [Add '+' or '-' to the corresponding sentences to indicate whether or not you have completed the below-mentioned requirement]:

You have proficient skills in scripting and ‘counter strike 1.6’ server development in general. 
=> +

You must be familiar with modifying the existing plugins or features and creating, as well as implementing new features or plugins. 
=> +

You have to be an active member of the ‘csgamers’ community and have had to be a part of it for at least 3 months.
You must be able to illustrate your proficiency in scripting. 
=> +

FORM [Fill in the form]:
1) Your Discord username: tech2cool
2) Your in-game username: tech2cool
3)What is your past and present experience with scripting?.
  •  I would say intermidiate++ made 5+ weapon and currently handling own swarm server.

4)How long have you scripted for?
  • Morethan year and half so far.

5)Have you scripted any servers or for any servers? Provide examples.
  • Yes I own ZS server(little detail mention below).
6)What would you rate your proficiency in scripting as?
  • Probably intermediate+

7)Can you provide any form of example(s) of any kind of feature, plugin that you have made via scripting?
  • to put simply till now I've made remakes of weapon M3 Big shark,balrog 1, pheonix m249, and also some super simple menu like plugins (skin menu,gxm power,shop, etc), I can't remember all so that's it.I make thos without reapi.

Additional:
Why I wanna join Development team?
  • That's really simple I wanna improve server/community, furthermore main objective was to learn new thing while working with others fellow devs.

That's all
Thank you.

You have proficient skills in scripting and ‘counter strike 1.6’ server development in general.+

You must be familiar with modifying the existing plugins or features and creating, as well as implementing new features or plugins.+

You have to be an active member of the ‘csgamers’ community and have had to be a part of it for at least 3 months+.

You must be able to illustrate your proficiency in scripting.+

FORM [Fill in the form]:

Your Discord username: ULTRA

Your in-game username: # ULTRA

What is your past and present experience with scripting? I have done diploma in scripting coding and I am scripting umbrella swarm server 
How long have you scripted for? 2 years
Have you scripted any servers or for any servers? Provide examples. I am scripting Extazy umbrella swarm server and have scripted many things

What would you rate your proficiency in scripting as? Normal +
Can you provide any form of example(s) of any kind of feature, plugin that you have made via scripting I have scripted HUD, Unlock list, Plasma Gun, and so many things etc