Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Unbelievable Ban

1. Your in-game username: solaiman
2. Which server (swarm or zombie plague): swarm
3. Describe the sitution: i was zm base in the first two rounds of zm swiming in the pool as you can see in the demo and in the second zm round you can see the [s.admin:Я] was camping in the bethroom.
 I saied all that just to complain the zm rounds and in the first human round i stayed playing normal like anyone else then i got banned for reason of camp and how much time it was: 6 hours  Huh Sick
4. Your steamid: STEAM_1 : 1 : 866424239
5. Ban Details(from console):
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Adolf Hitler.
[AMXBans] There are 4 hours , 28 minutes and 1 second left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : solaiman
[AMXBans] Reason : ' camp '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 1 : 866424239 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 196.206.56.164 '
[AMXBans] =======================================
6. Proof (demo only):
 https://www.mediafire.com/file/dqb1bkhwe68d66k/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file

NOTE:  this situtaion happened befor 1hour and a few minutes becaus solaiman is my brother and the writer now is me Simo[big brother] becaus he can't speack english so i wrote this for him  Big Grin

I hope you to punishe [s.admin:Я] for his capming and Adolf Hitler becuase he did banned me befor he gaves any warns befor the ban and without respecting bann rules [Bann time]

Hello!

First of all, please maintain the original format without changing the colours everywhere. It's not a circus and it's way more comfortable to read a text that is not coloured like crazy. You have been warned and banned for camping countless times already and at this point I don't see any reason as to why admins should be required to issue you a warning for something that you clearly know is against the server rules.

Additionally, admins are permitted to extend the ban length in case you violate the same server rule multiple times: 'Any admin is eligible to extend your ban twice the original length each time you violate the server rule again. For instance, if you end up being banned for 2 hours for camping, Admins have the right to ban you for 4 hours if you end up violating the same rule after your previous ban has expired.' In the past month alone, you have been banned a total of 7 times (excluding the most recent ban).

As such, your ban will instead be increased to 16 hours.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.