Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

idk what that

(This post was last modified: 13-12-2023, 03:36 PM by Pharaoh.)

1. Your in-game username: Pharaoh

2. Which server (swarm or zombie riot): Swarm

3. Describe the situation : Describing: she started insulting me at the first in 20 minute 54 second by saying "Noobs",then when i killed him i respond to him by the same word

"Noobs" then she told me that "you are gay", then i respond to him by the same word again, then he gave me ban.

i have read lots of ban appeal i read about this kind of ban once i mean in both cases, she had to give me gag before ban

4. Your steamid:'STEAM_1:0:1633195580'

5. Ban Details(from console):[AMXBans] ===============================================

[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: Adolf Hitler

[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net

[AMXBans] Reason: 'inappropiate behavior'

[AMXBans] Duration: '2 hours'

[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_1:0:1633195580'

[AMXBans] Your IP: '156.209.187.229'

[AMXBans] ================================

6. Proof (demo only): https://www.upload.ee/files/16047438/_CS...m.dem.html

(This post was last modified: 13-12-2023, 03:49 PM by jeeT.)

She? 🀣🀣 Fam πŸ˜‚ go to school
I never mentioned your name. And I was using Team chat not I didn't realise that I said it in all chat. And u started saying noob/gay etc. I told don't fuck around with me. But u did. So here your ban. Also I didn't gag you, cause I dunno why my amxmodmenu was not working, yet I said don't say shit, but u did at the end by calling me gay. So I had to ban you for your inappropriate behaviour. This is not the first time that u troll other people even If they stopped responding to your bullshit, I have seen that many times and warned you. But u never listened.

I know you are girl XDDDD don't try to scam me and your amxmodmenu wasn't working how the fuck did you give me ban and you started insulting NOT ME STOP LYINGGGGGGGGG JUST STOP IT MY GIRLFRIEND

Are u dumb? πŸ’€ Do you even know What male and female is? U want any kind of proof? That am a man or woman? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ How dumb fam. Looks like You missed your school that's why u are soo bad at recognising people.

Ah shit wtf i knew that before start talking with you, When you start speech with "Girl" you will never finish from that FFFFFF Just stop talking my girl and we will end this

From the first moment when you start to hate me i knew that you won't get stop from talking Girl who takes so much Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Girl really go find another one to talk with i got tired.

U are a dumb guy fam πŸ’€ you are questioningy gender lol. That's prove how dumb you are πŸ’€ I hope u go to school and learn something. You better grow up. I will let Frost to close this matter. Other than wasting my time talking to u, who doesn't even know how to speak English πŸ’€ and got no brain in his head

(This post was last modified: 13-12-2023, 07:09 PM by Pharaoh.)

I'm a questioningy gender and i need to go to school and i don't have brain right DO YOU KNOW damn you ok i won't respond to that again

fuck i got bored

Tbh 1st thing this is not chat room for you 2 also i watched demo adolf actualy did called noobs so it means overall all players not excatly you and you called noobs 3 times also after last adolf warning you did called gay tbh there should have been gag not ban Smile

punishment is given when someone make 2 wrongs. i made 3 he made 2 okay?

tbh you not correct i seen something like warning from adolf once and 1 from you 2nd warning doesn't happen ussualy so he should have gagged you tho not banned i think atleast so