Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor application

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2024, 04:39 PM by Zuka.)

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old.
      * You must be an active player in the server (at least 120 minutes per week played on the server).
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.
      * You must have at least 200 hours of play time in the server.
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.
      * You must be experienced as an Admin.
      * You must have an intermediate understanding of English.
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord.

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname: Zuka 16+
        * Your Discord: zuka0507
        * Your age: 17 years
        * Your timezone: GMT+2
        * Link to your introduction thread: 
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: i don't have reported anyone
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): gametracker is not responding
        * What is the role of a supervisor? Well, the role of the supervisor is to respect other players. It bans rule breakers
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? Bosnian
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): Well, I used to boost the server when there was still sms, I was also the s.admin on the server who watched out for those who break the rules
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? Describe it. Well, I was an admin on a lot of servers, I was also an admin here. I managed my servers so I know how the role of the supervisor works
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? Well, I have a lot of experience because I've been playing cs since 2014
        * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have?
        * What can you bring to the community? I am here to help those who have problems with a game or something related to the computer, because I have a lot of experience in fixing things on the computer.
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 2-3 hours a day
        * How long have you been in this community so far? since 2020

3. Questionnaire [provide responses to the following questions or scenarios]:
        * What is the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. Well, wargods is an application that detects those who use cheats, for example: sgs, wh and aim
        * A player claims that they do not know what the 'wargods' application is upon request to do a scan. What do you do? * Player claims he doesn't know what the 'wargods' app is on scan request. What are you doing? I send him the link of the application so that he can download it and then scan it
        * What AMX commands would you use, if you needed to: slap/slay, kick and gag a player? * What AMX commands would you use, if you needed to: slap/slay, kick and gag a player? i'm use amx_slapmenu for slap/slay,amx_kick and amx_gagmenu
        * Provide an example of how you would ban a player from the server via the console. How would you add multiple words to a ban reason via the console?  amx_ban Zuka 15 Reconnect
        * A 'flamewars' breaks out between two players. How do you respond? I warn them first and then if they continue the gag
        * You encounter an abusive admin. What do you do? I report him
        * You suspect someone of cheating, but you are not completely sure. How do you act? * You suspect that someone is cheating, but you are not completely sure. how are you behaving So I tell him to download wargods and give me a scan
        * A player claims they were not aware of the server rule that they broke. What do you do? I will warn him, if he continues I will ban him
        * A player breaks a server rule, but leaves before you're able to punish them. How do you proceed? amx_last and that's how I ban it via steam or ip

Hello!

Your English proficiency level is not the highest and your application is a bit of a mess, as you have copied and pasted the same question twice on multiple occasions. Please make sure your formatting is fine before you post your application.
Unfortunately, we also ended up choosing a couple Supervisors that we believed will be more fit for this position, so there aren't any more slots available. Better luck next time!

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.