Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Fanatic. - Zombie Swarm @ Supervisor

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old. + 
      * You must be an active player in the server (at least 120 minutes per week played on the server). + 
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. +
      * You must have at least 200 hours of play time in the server. +
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. +
      * You must be experienced as an Admin. +
      * You must have an intermediate understanding of English. +
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). -
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. +
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname: Fanatic.
        * Your Discord: yousufnavaid
        * Your age: 20
        * Your timezone: Pakistan Standard Time (GMT +5)
        * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1715
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: Only two reports:
           1. https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1700
           2. https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1705
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): Game tracker is down (I was top 8 last time I checked)
        * What is the role of a supervisor? To help new players, keep a good server environment, to punish cheaters & rule-breakers, to check on abusive admins, and to resolve player disputes.
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? Yes: Urdu/Hindi and a little bit of Chinese.
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): I try to contribute by helping new players, and I have been a Youtuber (not sure if that counts as contribution)
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? Describe it: I have considerable amount of experience as admin. I have served as Senior Admin for Pak-War Gaming, local CS community (2016-2019). I was admin on Sytes.lt servers in 2017. I was admin on CS-Gamers Zombie Swarm server for some time.
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out?: I want to be supervisor here because I am usually active on this server, I have good reputation among players, I don't fight or hold grudges against other players, I keep my emotions in control, I'm experienced as admin, and I think by being a supervisor I can do more for the server than as an Admin (eg, Balancing teams by transferring bots, Stopping admin abuses, etc.)
        * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have?: All staff members should have: Communication skills, rules knowledge, emotional control, sense of right and wrong, patience, and be ready to help other players & accept their mistakes . I think I have most of these, and I am trying to improve my communication skills.
        * What can you bring to the community? Better server environment
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? Usually 2-6 hours daily, depending on the day.
        * How long have you been in this community so far? I started playing here in late 2021, so around 1 and a half years.

3. Questionnaire [provide responses to the following questions or scenarios]:
        * What is the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. It is a program which scans cs 1.6 files (such as .dll, .cfg, .mdl, etc.) to search for any files used for cheats/unfair advantage over others and generates a public report.
        * A player claims that they do not know what the 'wargods' application is upon request to do a scan. What do you do? I will help them to install wargods to prove that they're clean. If, for some reasons, they get any errors/problem during wargods, I will ask for their current game demo and/or tell them to stream/AnyDesk game without disconnecting from server.
        * What AMX commands would you use, if you needed to: slap/slay, kick and gag a player? amxmodmenu or amx_slap, amx_slay, amx_kick
        * Provide an example of how you would ban a player from the server via the console. How would you add multiple words to a ban reason via the console? amx_ban 0 "Hacker" "Aimbot & Wallhack"
        * A 'flamewars' breaks out between two players. How do you respond? I will try to calm them down and remind them to be respectful, if they keep going on, I will have to gag them.
        * You encounter an abusive admin. What do you do?: First I will try to reason with them and tell them what they're doing is wrong and why. If the admin is causing direct harm to players (such as kick/ban all players for no reason) I will stop them by Ban. Otherwise, if they are breaking a rule, I will report them to higher authorities.
        * You suspect someone of cheating, but you are not completely sure. How do you act?: I will spectate them till I find anything unusual, then I will ask them for a wargods scan.
        * A player claims they were not aware of the server rule that they broke. What do you do?: I will link them to rules page. However, it can be an excuse, so they still need to be punished.
        * A player breaks a server rule, but leaves before you're able to punish them. How do you proceed? I can use amx_addban (not sure if supervisor has access here) or I can use amx_last to get their  info and report them to higher authorities along with a demo.

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2024, 07:58 PM by LmD|Mynskas.)

+
Very respectful player
Always help people and sometimes me,
With Clean history
Nice person overall i think he could manage supervisor role with no problems Smile

Hello!

You have been very good at keeping your neutral stance, avoiding conflicts and generally following the server rules. Though, in your time as admin (when you had the privilege while being an active YouTuber on the community), I did not see much active involvement from you in terms of actually enforcing any server rules and acting properly as an admin. For this reason I am a bit sceptical as to why you actually apply for the role (considering that I took away your privileges due to your overall inactivity as a YouTuber), as you could have also easily done so last time.

But I do believe that you would be a good addition to our team and that you will do what you're supposed to do, and that you are not applying for this position for the mere fact that you will get free privileges.
One thing to note, though, is that supervisors do not have access to "amx_bans". You can ban disconnected players via amxmodmenu or retrieve their details, as you explained, by using the "amx_last" command.

You will be given a chance to prove yourself as a supervisor. Please refer to your Discord's DMs for further details.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.