Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Thanatos-7

(This post was last modified: 16-09-2020, 04:08 PM by KingSlayers.)

There should be a restriction for thanatos-7 as it way too op
what i mean by that is... players should be unable to use it until there are enough players (example:20players)
and for why? obviously too keep the server more fun but especially to keep it "newbie friendly" as i see there have been some new players here and there. but the moment they log in they're farmed and dying the moment they respawn by 100 bullet  lol. which make them rage quit and which of course stop any potential new players from staying in our serve because as we all know our little server is really struggling to keep any new players and is usually empty Sad

Well thanatos is a s.admin gun but yea it's a bit op Big Grin , newbie have low levels guns but good, they just need to get a bit levels 

Anyway, thanks for your sugestion otlr what ever it was! Smile

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]

well a balanced server is key. just tried to join now and there is no players whatsoever 
it's a really serious issue. hope the owner does put a restriction on the thanatos-7 and add back the respawn protection shield for zombies. or else this server's death is very near  Undecided

(This post was last modified: 16-09-2020, 10:32 PM by copyright.)

Srzly why thanos should be nerfed not mamy ppls using it and it dosen t have good special ablility just keep him strong how he is

I think it should be buffed it should slow venom guards and tank too (hes special)

(16-09-2020, 10:29 PM)copyright Wrote: Srzly why thanos should be nerfed not mamy ppls using it and it dosen t have good special ablility just keep him strong how he is

I think it should be buffed it should slow venom guards and tank too (hes special)
i have said nothing about nerfing it. i'm talking about restricting it. like s,admins can only use it when there is 20 players in the server for example. i see newbies joining for like 5 mins and quitting the server immediately because they keep getting killed by 150bullets in their spawn. and if we keep going like this. the server can easily die pretty soon.

Thanatos7 is Good Gun No need to do Anything On it. as u said Newbies left in sometime its not thanatos7 problem Btw . And if u talk about "Thanatos7" is op so "Mp5 Balrog is More Op whenever i join always people dont let us leave tspawn by using Mp5 Balrog

PAKISTAN GAMER X YOUTUBE
SWARM IS LOVE<3