Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Enable BHOP for Human/Zombie.

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 01:46 PM by privete info.)

Hello, My name is privet info. I came here to give you some suggestions about the RULES!
Okay first of all as you know everyone can not do sgs or bhop in the server no matter what even if you are zombies or humans.
Well, In my opnion The server is already unbalanced ASF and you want all the Zombies walking all the way cacthing Humans . Well,
At least enable BHOP for every zombies because it is Hard for ZOMBIES to kill Humans by only walking all the way. To those who say that SGS is unbalanced and unfair.
Well, I agree with that but BHOP is balanced and Every games have it for example CS:GO, L4D2 and etc even though the game is already balanced. back to the topic, The server has OP Weapons for example M3 Dragon that Shit can kill everyzombies on the t spawn, especially on cs_max, de_dust and a lot so In my opnion you should enable BHOP because this is the only way for zombies to kill High Level Players. Enable it unless you remove m3 black dragon and some shitty op weapons to make the server balance.

Kinda agree about making ZMs more powerful in someway to resist OP humans. but i don't agree about permitting Bhop, some may abuse it and bhop with scripts/High fps from his 2000$ pc and more.

Do you even know how bhop works? it doesn't matter how many fps you have it's all the same unless if you talk about sgs and that one is fps matter but BHOP it doesn't need high fps as you think even with 100 fps you can go through.
Talking about abuse, What about Humans? they abuse M3 Dragon,pumkin bomb on zombies lmfao.